No Flour • No Butter • Yes Deliciousness • Yes Guilt-Free • Only 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 servings
- 1/2 cup blended rolled oats
- 2 eggs whites
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened nut milk)
- Pinch of baking powder (optional)
- Smoked salmon slices
- Quark cheese (or any fresh cheese low fat)
- Fresh dill leaves
- Blend together crepe ingredients in a jug (oats have to be blended prior to a flour consistency)
- Use a non stick pan and spray some oil and place on the stove at medium-low heat. Once the pan is hot pour in 1/4 cup of the batter. It will be thin! Swirl to coat the base of the pan.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes or so until the edges start to lift! Gently lift at the edges with your finger tips and flip quickly with your hands! Cook for 30 seconds more.
- Top it w/ salmon, quark cheese mixed with dill leaves or w/ sweet toppings too! VOILAAA!!
Follow me on Instagram: chef.killa