There’s been a lot of ‘buzz’ about bee pollen and matcha. As always, some of it’s true and some of it’s not. No food or product is going to be a magical cure, but bee pollen and matcha certainly have some incredible qualities and we highly recommend adding them to your diet.
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 4 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ Avocado
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen
- Optional: Chia seeds, nuts (any kind), flax seed
- Serve over ice cubes if you like (or blend them in if you want a thinner smoothie)
Mix together in a blender!
Follow me on Instagram: the.pretty.feed