Once you try these fluffy “hotcakes” you will never stop making them…breakfast, dessert, brunch, lunch….
INGREDIENTS FOR 1 just double for 2:
- 1/4 cup blended oats
- 1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Drops of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional)
- Blend oats, add rest of ingredients & blend
- Spray w/ oil a pan in medium heat and place 1 Tbsp of the mix
- Cook both sides until golden & serve w/ your best toppings! home made blueberry “jam”, raspberries, almond butter & nuts or even sour ingredients!
Follow me on Instagram: chef.killa