Fresh. Delicious. Hearty. Easy to make!
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- Garlic (minced)
- Olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- Tomato sauce
- White wine
- Fresh clams
- Linguine pasta
- Dried mixed herbs
- Fresh basil leaves
- Salt & pepper
- Dried parsley for garnish
- Cook linguine in boiling water with olive oil and salt.
- In a large pan, heat up butter and fry the diced onion and garlic.
- Put in the chopped cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, dried mixed herbs and stir for 15 min over low heat.
- Add in sugar, salt and pepper according to taste and add in freshly chopped basil. Add in a splash of white wine and cook for another 10 min until thick and flavourful.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in cream until colour turns from red to orange.
- In another pan, cook the washed fresh clams with olive oil and garlic until shells just pop opened and remove from heat immediately. Be careful not to over cook.
- Toss cooked linguine into the creamy tomato sauce and coat it evenly. Then mix in the cooked clams and stir. If the sauce is too thick, add in a splash of pasta water if needed.
- Plate up and garnish with fresh basil and dried parsley for garnish.
- Bon appétit!
Follow me on Instagram: Terriiic