A delicious, carb-free winter dish!
1 large cauliflower
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp dairy free spread (optional)
- Boil a large pan of water for the cauliflower.
- Wash and drain the cauliflower head. Let it dry for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller chunks and boil with a few cloves of garlic until soft. Drain and let it cool down for a few minutes before adding it to the food processor.
- In a food processor add the boiled cauli, garlic, olive oil, pepper, salt and any other spices you like the flavour of, such as chilli. Add dairy free spread (optional as a butter replacement).
- Puree until the mixture is a smooth texture you’re happy with.
- Garnish with herbs of your choice (e.g. thyme, coriander) or seeds.
Follow me on Instagram: theveggieperspective