How it works
What is Top City Bites?
Top City Bites is a foodie publication created by YOU!
We are a community of passionate foodies, coming together to share amazing experiences.
Can I collaborate?
- Are you passionate about food?
- Love sharing?
- Love to write?
IF THAT'S A YES WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
How can I collaborate?
How can I get featured?
TO MAXIMISE YOUR CHANCES:
- Make sure your style is friendly, fun and witty! (See our voice below)
- Add great photos
- Share your article on Facebook and Instagram – as we feature the most popular ones
What articles should I write about?
WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT INTERESTS YOU WITH FOOD
- Want to write about the top burgers, brunch or sushi? Great
- Perhaps you know your area inside out. The best restaurants in your area? Amazing!
- Have a great young chef you’d love to interview? Let’s do it.
- Want to understand how to start your own restaurant? Fascinating!
- 5 places that serve the best ice-cream in town? Yum!
You are essentially a free bird; we love initiative and creative thinking. So if you have an idea for a great article, go for it!
What's our Voice?
SHARE AMAZING EXPERIENCES ONLY
- Be friendly and personal, as if talking to a good friend. Make it light-hearted and entertaining (who doesn’t love to laugh?)
- Tell Stories – We want readers to be there with you, feeling the buzz in the atmosphere and sensing the smells flowing through the kitchen
- Let's give readers something really useful that they will remember and share
How do I add Images?
Images are a key component to bring more attention to your article. We encourage you to add Instagram links to your posts as these are automatically sourced back to the owner, help gain more attention and make your articles look beautiful.
To add Instagram images:
- Copy the Instagram URL of the media page
- Paste it on its own line and with a gap between it and the other text
Note: Be sure to remove links from Instagram images or they won't work – text only.
Let's get started!
We can't wait to read your articles!